Google Plus will have all of its (Google+) apps removed entirely by Google on April 2, 2019. After the gradual removal of Google+ apps, Blogger users will no longer be able to use the Google+ comment app.
Clicking on the Google Plus icon will not reach people and will not be able to select a profile. Blogger posts comments and sharing will return to the default settings of Blogger and will have to be rotated.
Since Google Plus comments will not work on April 2, 2019, you can follow the steps below to configure the Blogger comment settings nicely.
Configure Blogger, posts, comments and sharing settings:
1st. Primarily! Remove all Google+ Settings from your Blogger dashboard.
2nd ed. Path: Blogger Control Panel > User Settings > select > Blogger. > Save.
User settings > Select > Blogger. > Save."/ >
Blogger Comment Setting:
3. Blogger control panel > posts comments and sharing >
4. Who can comment? Select a user with a Google account.
5. Checking Comments ? Select always.
6. Send audit requests to: enter an email address. After you enter the e-mail address, you will receive an e-mail like this. > > Subscribe to your own blog immediately..
"You have been invited to receive email notifications to blogxx when comments on Blogger Adnan Güney blog need to be checked.
To accept this invitation, please click the Subscribe link below. If you do not want to receive these e-mail notifications, you can ignore this message or click the Reject link below.
If you'd like to stop receiving comment-checking email notifications about this blog, you can click the opt-out link here or in one of the notification emails.”
7th ed. Show word validation ? Choose yes.
8. Save the settings. You have completed the comment settings.